1. Forget about "Getting Rich Quick!" If you're looking to "Get Rich Quick," you better take some heavy risks or be awfully lucky, because this business, like any other business, takes time and hard work. No way around it.
2. There's no secret that the network marketers making the most profits have the largest lists. The quickest way to build your list and keep in constant contact with your prospects is to publish an ezine.
3. Freebies are the best ways to generate leads and build your list. Free reports, free eBooks, free software, use any or all of these to gather email addresses and your list will build in no time. Always make sure the prospect leaves their address in return for the freebie.
4. Build a site geared around your network marketing program in specific or MLM in general
5. Patience is the key. It takes about 1 year before true "Geometric Progression" begins to take place. It's no coincidence that:
• Most network marketers quit within the first year.
• Most network marketers fail.
• Network marketers that stick it out for a year or more usually end up becoming the new "Heavy Hitters."
6. Make a commitment to recruit a new member into your first level on a daily basis. There are two major reasons for doing this.
• Momentum is a key factor in keeping you dedicated to your efforts.
• Only about 5% of your frontline members will contribute to building your downline.
7. The majority of your time should be spent recruiting. You'll waste a lot of time trying to work with the 95% that aren't going to do anything. Offer your help and those that are serious will contact you.
8. Once you've developed your downline and your contact list, you can maximize your profits by diversifying. Multiple streams of income will take you to the next level and your monthly income will continue to grow. You can diversify by:
• Adding more programs.
• Adding webmaster tools such as autoresponders and hosting.
• Adding informational products and programs.
• Adding time saving software.
When you diversify, think in terms of related goods and services that will benefit your downline.